Actor, Singer, Producer
July 17, 1952
6' 4" (1.93 m)
- 1970 Graduate of Lyons Township High School in LaGrange, Illinois. He is also listed in the Alumni Hall of Fame.
- Attended the Academy of Dramatic Arts (Chicago) and the California Institute of Arts (Los Angeles).
Pamela Bach-Hasselhoff (Dec. 8, 1989 - July 27, 2006) (divorced)
- Taylor Ann Hasselhoff (born May 5, 1990)
- Hayley Amber Hasselhoff (born August 26, 1992)
Catherine Hickland (March 24, 1984 - March 1, 1989) (divorced)
- Diane (b. 19 May 1950)
- Joyce (b. 1 July 1954)
- Jean (b. 7 March 1956)
- Lisa (b. 5 July 1968)
- Received a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame at 7018 Hollywood Boulevard in Hollywood, California in 1996.
- Saved a drowning child. [August 1995]
- Helped to rescue a car crash victim. [March 1995]
- In 1989, he was awarded "Most Popular and Best Selling Artist of the Year" in Germany and was invited to perform 'Freedom' on the Berlin Wall New Year's Eve 1989.
- In 1990, Cosmopolitan's Editor Helen Gurley Brown chose him for her magazine's 25th anniversary issue.
- Is mainly of German ancestry.
- His sister, Jean Hasselhoff, appeared in the "Knight Rider" episode, "Knight Rider: Dead of Knight" (1984), as Stanley Kamel's secretary, "Rosemary".
- Is listed in the Guinness Book of World Records as "The Most Watched TV Star in the World", thanks to starring roles in both "Knight Rider" (1982) and "Baywatch" (1989).