Official world fan cruise with David Hasselhoff has been announced! So start saving up your money and prepare for this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity for November 2017.
David says, "Thanks to my fans around the world I can look back on an exceptional career in show business and there is much more to come,” he says in the cruise program. “It is high time to give back the gratitude and fun that you bring me every day. I am looking forward to cruise the Mediterranean Sea on the Costa Favolosa along with my fans from Europe, the Americas, Africa and Australia.”
Be sure to check out the exclusive fan package for the cruise:
- Autograph session
- Event evening "David in Person" in the large Theater
- David is on board with you for the duration of the cruise
- Many fan moments more...
No access for other cruise guests!
- Book here! Save 100 Euros by booking before December 30, 2016.
- Check out the HoffArmy, DavidNet Twitter additional updates
- Follow Geo Reisen on Facebook
- Subscribe to the Facebook event for updates
"David Hasselhoff – The Official World Fan Cruise" will set off on a 6-day Mediterranean cruise where fans of the Hoff can get a chance to meet him at sea.
- Use the hashtag #HoffCruise to follow for updates and connect with other fans
- Use this photo for your Twitter cover photo!
- Use this photo for your Facebook cover photo!
The Costa Favolosa which is operated by Italian-based Costa Cruises will sail a 6-day cruise departing Savona, Italy on November 4, 2017. During the voyage, fans will get to enjoy some unique events: Concert, get together, autograph session, an interview-style event called, "David in Person" along with many other fan moments on the cruise. You could even run into him at the pool! These events will not be accessible by other guests on the ship. Part of the event in the large theater will feature a screening of "The best scenes from David's movies." They include scenes from Sharknado 3, Keith Lemon: The Film, The SpongeBob SquarePants Movie and Terror at London Bridge, just to name a few.
The 114,500 gross ton ship will call at Civitavecchia (Rome), Barcelona, Spain and Marseille in France before arriving back at its home port in Savona on November 9, 2017. For those fans who book the cruise by December 31, 2016, there will be 100 Euros discount.
Costa Favolosa features 1,508 cabins, five restaurants, 13 bars, four swimming pools, a spa, a 4D cinema, a casino and a discotheque.
- There's a David Hasselhoff-themed cruise coming in 2017
- Costa Ship To Cater First Ever David Hasselhoff Fan Cruise
- #PSA: David Hasselhoff’s ‘fan cruise’ to set sail next year
- David Hasselhoff Fans Celebrate The Hoff With Upcoming World Cruise
Get more detailed information about the cruise from Geo Reisen's Full Travel PDF here!
|Day, Travel, Route||Arrival||Departure|
Civitavecchia / Rome, Italy
Day at sea